Title of one of the artist Roberto Carlos’ most successful songs, Emotions became the brand of a very successful project. It began in 2005 with the objective of bringing friends and admirers of the artist together for them to share unique and unforgettable memories. All very exclusive, different, created specifically for whom has the pleasure of singing alongside the idol, to remember good moments, to be moved by remembering life stories, marked with songs, in a touristic climate and sophisticated entertainment.
In the first edition in 2005, Emotions Project At Sea showed that getting to know a piece of the Brazilian coast on board a luxurious transatlantic cruise liner was viable, safe and very fun. It has become a reference point in nautical tourism over twelve years, it has inspired so many other projects of national and international artists, and has carried more than fifty thousand people on journeys.
The experience developed by the logistics, transport, customer service and production team combined with the interest of the audience open to experiencing the new challenges of the artist, were what made Emotions in Jerusalem (2012) and Emotions in Las Vegas (2014) arise, both carried out with perfect success, in a trustworthy and enchanting environment.
A castle on the water with more than a thousand rooms, enchanted lounges, nooks of pure emotion and precious ornaments. A true fairytale! This is the Costa Favolosa, which has some of the best and most authentic in terms of modern navigation.
In an atmosphere of enchantment, the ship was designed to carry passengers on a magical journey, replicating a fantasy castle. It is glittering like a true castle. Crystals, marble, onyx and alabaster to leave all people as admirers due to the elegance of each detail. Luminous and iridescent diamonds in the immense atrium, infinite drops of Swarovski crystal in the Party Room and precious marble and granite decorations adorn the Ristorante Club.
- 1,508 cabins, of which 103 have direct access to the Spa, 594 have a private balcony, 56 suites all with private balcony, 12 suites with direct access to the Spa
- 5 restaurants, including the Club Favolosa and Restaurante Samsara
- 13 bars, among them a Cognac & Cigar Bar and a Coffee & Chocolate Bar
- 5 jacuzzis, 4 pools, two of which have retractable covers, kids’ pool, and a water slide
- Samsara Spa of 6,000m² across two floors, with gym, spa, boiling springs, treatment rooms, sauna, Turkish baths, UV ray solarium
- Multi-sport area, giant open-air screen with retractable cover.
- Hortensia Theatre with three floors, as well as a Casino and Night Club